This option is currently sold out.
YOU'LL NEVER GO BACK TO COTTON!
Our 100% pure mulberry silk pillowcases are made from the highest grade (6A) mulberry silk with a 22 momme thickness and non-toxic dyes. Soak up all the benefits of sleeping on silk.
Why We Love It:
- Reduces hair breakage, frizz, damage, and split ends. Smooth texture allow your hair to glide against the surface, reducing friction.
- Maintains your hairstyle overnight. Prevents bed head, frizz, and split ends.
- Skin and hair stays moisturized. Silk is less absorbent than cotton, keeping your expensive creams and serums where they belong, on your skin and hair.
- Hypoallergenic. Won't irritate the skin, no matter how sensitive. Perfect for acne-prone skin.
- Keeps you cool at night.
- Anti-aging. Reduces fine lines and wrinkles due to the reduction of friction from its smooth surface.
- Perfect for lash extensions. It's smooth, slick surface is much gentler on your lashes, and allows them to remain where they belong--on your face and not all over your pillow.
Quantity: One (1)
Dimensions: Queen 20 x 30 in.
Idk why but a scarf hasn’t been able to stay on my head while sleeping all year so I finally decided to try Soie Silk pillowcases and I’m never going back to cotton. I’m currently wearing braids and have noticed that my nape and edges are actually laid down when I wake up, no dryness. LOVE IT!!
Love sleeping on silk and being reassured I'm doing right by my hair and skin. I do stillnuse the bonnet on top. Very satisfied withbmy purchase and customer service. Purchased another one as a giftm
I love it ! I forgot to put my head scarf on and fell asleep my hair was not frizzy like it usually would be and with my lash extensions the eye mask protects them when I sleep rough
Great buy. Silk is soft and my face is clear and moist. I used to wake up with dry eyes and haven’t since I started sleeping on this pillow case. Great to avoid maskne too after wearing masks all day that dry out the Skin. Even got my husband to use it too!
I purchased two pink silk pillowcases and a set of mini scrunchies. I bought these pillowcases to replace other silk ones I had bought about ten years ago. I've only had the soie pillowcases for a month so cannot comment on their longevity but the material looks like it is high quality and will last. Although the weave on this silk seems denser than my other pillowcases (maybe because these are new and the others are not), it is soft and comfortable to sleep on. There was a mix up with my order but it was rectified immediately and the owner included a gift. Very happy with my order.