This option is currently sold out.
YOU'LL NEVER GO BACK TO COTTON!
Our 100% pure mulberry silk pillowcases are made from the highest grade (6A) mulberry silk with a 22 momme thickness and non-toxic dyes. Soak up all the benefits of sleeping on silk.
Why We Love It:
- Reduces hair breakage, frizz, damage, and split ends. Smooth texture allow your hair to glide against the surface, reducing friction.
- Maintains your hairstyle overnight. Prevents bed head, frizz, and split ends.
- Skin and hair stays moisturized. Silk is less absorbent than cotton, keeping your expensive creams and serums where they belong, on your skin and hair.
- Hypoallergenic. Won't irritate the skin, no matter how sensitive. Perfect for acne-prone skin.
- Keeps you cool at night.
- Anti-aging. Reduces fine lines and wrinkles due to the reduction of friction from its smooth surface.
- Perfect for lash extensions. It's smooth, slick surface is much gentler on your lashes, and allows them to remain where they belong--on your face and not all over your pillow.
Quantity: One (1)
Dimensions: Queen 20 x 30 in.
Great buy. Silk is soft and my face is clear and moist. I used to wake up with dry eyes and haven’t since I started sleeping on this pillow case. Great to avoid maskne too after wearing masks all day that dry out the Skin. Even got my husband to use it too!
I purchased two pink silk pillowcases and a set of mini scrunchies. I bought these pillowcases to replace other silk ones I had bought about ten years ago. I've only had the soie pillowcases for a month so cannot comment on their longevity but the material looks like it is high quality and will last. Although the weave on this silk seems denser than my other pillowcases (maybe because these are new and the others are not), it is soft and comfortable to sleep on. There was a mix up with my order but it was rectified immediately and the owner included a gift. Very happy with my order.
Love the color and material! Received very quick too!
I bought this pillowcase right when they've launched and have washed this pillowcases very frequently and still its holding up like its brand new. Once you follow the directions carefully and steam the pillowcase, it'll look like you just bought it. Love how I wake up and my skin is still really soft and hydrated. I don't have to worry about my hairs breaking off either. It's worth the money.
I’m So happy that I’ve decided to make this investment! For years I’ve purchased cheaper silk versions and satin versions, but nothing compares to this! This pillowcase is so soft and doesn’t absorb my night creams. I’ve already washed it by using a mild detergent, hang dry and it’s still silky and soft. Going to bed feels so much more luxurious now, since my hair looks great the next morning. Very happy with my purchase!